Well, moving is fun, but it definitely has its ups and downs. Last night I had my first reality check. Diana and I were unpacking dishes, and it hit me that this is all real. I guess once the dishes are unpacked, that means you really live somewhere. I really missed good ol' Colorado (and everything/everyONE that goes with it) and I was unsure that I really wanted to be here. We don't have jobs, we're living in a house that isn't ours and still has a lot of things belonging to the homeowners, we're living with another couple, etc. It all kind of hit me as the dishes were being unwrapped and placed neatly in the cupboards. Not to mention, Saul started limping on his left front leg again.
This morning brought happier times, though. I started this blog, which made me feel a little more connected to those I love the most, and we went for a hike! Here are some pictures from the afternoon's adventure!

I went snowshoeing for the first time!

(Above) I thought it looked like a couple of mice were trying to make snowmen! :)


(Right) This is a picture of Nathan and Adam (Adam is hiding in Nathan's sunglasses, though...
This is Adam and Zuke (Zuke is the furry one) Saul couldn't come because of his leg, but hopefully there will be many hikes like this to come!
Here's to a good day in Montana...
Oh man! I can totally relate to the ups and downs. It's hard to leave the things you love in pursuit of a calling. At least the views aren’t bad! Sweet pictures!
ReplyDelete