...I couldn't think of anything either...
(Right) This is a picture of the front of our new home! (It's a little different than our 380 sqaure-foot cabin, I assure you!)
(Below) This is the back of the house. Mine and Nathan's bedroom window is the top left one. We have a beautiful view of the wooded back yard.
It's been snowing pretty consistently now for the past couple days, and everything is so...well, white. When we got here things were pretty, but it hadn't snowed for a while, so things were just kind of dirty looking, but now it's all clean, pure white again. We are so blessed to be living here.
Nathan and I went for a hike the other day (and Saul got to try out his mountain legs.) We saw a frozen waterfall off the main road and decided to hike to it to take pictures. There had been a fire in this area this summer, so we were walking over tons of fallen logs, but it was worth every bit of it, and Saul was such a trooper!
This was the frozen waterfall! It was amazing! There was water flowing inside that we could see and hear.
My buddy and me!
Short update:
I have an interview at Wells Fargo tomorrow (Monday, January 26) at 11:30!
Nathan is applying for his Independent Contractor's License, and the guys are hoping to have work here sometime in the next couple weeks.
Great pictures and certainly best of luck to you Shelly on your interview tomorrow! You will do great!
ReplyDeleteI like the profile picture of Nathan and Saul. It makes it looks like this is Saul's blog :)
ReplyDeleteYour new house looks very comfy with lots of elbow room. It seems like you guys are in just the right place.
Cool pics - I love the horse one!! Nice place to come for a visit!! :)
ReplyDelete