I know spring comes every year, and it won't fail to come again this year, but waking up to yet another 3 inches of snow after a beautiful, warm weekend is a little discouraging to say the least. Growing up in Colorado, I'm kind of used to the weather teasing me like this, but we haven't even seen the ground underneath the snow since we moved here two months ago! On Saturday we finally were able to see the dirt road leading to our house, and there were the first green blades of grass by the side of the house, just out of reach of the snow cover. We were so excited that spring was finally coming...and then it snowed again. Everything is white, and gray, once again. We will just have to wait a little longer. Spring is coming. I know it is.
Sometimes it takes a long winter to remind us just how much we love the spring. Looks like you won't be taking it for granted this year. :)
ReplyDelete