Well, I have a job...sort of. Tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday I will be substitute teaching for the Computer Apps/Business Math teacher! Am I nervous? Yes. Am I excited? Yes. Am I scared out of my mind? Only sometimes... :) I'll let you know how it goes.
Nathan's out snowblowing the driveway since it's been snowing all day (snow day tomorrow? Don't count on it.) He's still working hard with construction, and learning to like it a little more. The work is getting easier as he gets used to the guys but the commute will always be the hardest thing for him...and me. 1.25 hours one way...ouch! He's a trooper though, and is taking care of us so well.
That's the newest from this end. 'Til next time...
Moose Tracks and Tepee Poles
13 years ago
I can't wait to hear how the subbing went. I remember my high school subbing days. Oh what chaos. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd tough about Nathan's commute. I didn't realize he spent so much time on the road. What a provider.