I found my first shed! (And it was bigger than any of the ones Nathan has found since we've been here!) :) 
We have seen so many bald eagles since we moved. Before this year I had only seen one in my whole life, and now I don't even know how many I've seen! This one was just close enough to get some good photos! (I had to crop them to get these ones, but he was still pretty close!)

Moose Tracks and Tepee Poles
13 years ago
Did you piddle when everyone got home on Friday?! That's how I feel when Sam gets home when I have Fridays off. I can only go without human interaction for so long.
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! I love the close-up of the horse with the stripe on his face. It looks like he thinks you're up to something fishy with that camera.
Shelly,
ReplyDeleteEagles and horses... two of my favorite creations. Nice looking 1/4 horses. I grew up around a Buckskin mare. I enjoy your blog and reading about your adventures in Big Sky country. I admire Nathan and his courage climbing roofs... I couldn't do that!
Uncle Bob
Great pics -- you have a gift and I hope you can find a job to use your photography -- I esp. love the pic of the eagle just lifting off from the post -- my favorite.
ReplyDeleteYou know me, I love taking pictures -- esp. of my grandkids!!
love, aunt jean
PS Annie and Johnny's baby is due in just 4 weeks :-)